Hello again. One post a month is enough, right? Sorry, I’ll try to be better 😉
This morning I knew I wanted muffins, and we had strawberries. So, I searched for a good recipe. I found a pretty good one, but we are trying to cut out refined sugar. Just honey and maple syrup, here. 🙂 I switched some of the ingredients and hoped for the best. What happened, was amazing!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
- 2 cups strawberries processed in blender
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Process strawberries in a blender, just to chop them up to the size you want.
- Mix all wet ingredients together; strawberries, honey, oil, eggs, vanilla. You will need to warm the mixture up in the microwave 30seconds to a minute to make the oil mixable.
- Combine dry ingredients together and then add to your wet mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins 3/4 full. You should get about 18. Bake in over for 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving