Baby Esther is now 5 months old! 😥 She has changed the most in these past few months. She’s getting more personality and becoming aware of a bigger world.
In the last couple months, Esther has;
- Rolled over, from tummy to back and back to tummy
- Brings her hands together to put either her hands in her mouth, or something she’s holding
- Laughs when I tickle her sides
- Ate her first foods: peas and apple
- Sits up while I’m supporting her
- Responds to hearing her name
- First camping trip!
I’m going to say this every month, “they grow up so fast!”. It’s crazy to watch babies go from newborn to aware infant. She has so many different facial expressions already. She’s got the pouty lip down. Whenever there’s a loud noise or a stranger she’s not sure of, she sticks out her little lip.
I love watching her study things. Her hands, toys, people, the dog.
I want her to stay little. At the same time, though, I can’t wait for all the other milestones. Next up, crawling.