It is so easy to feel discontent with everyday life. Figuring out what you want your life to look like will help. Many times I’ve found myself looking at other people’s public lives. I think it looks so perfect and I feel the need to recreate it. Even if I could make my life look like theirs, would it make me happy? Would it make my family happy?
We all have different interests. Pursuing our own happiness will leave us more fulfilled than if we accomplish other people’s goals.
- Finish reading “An Unlikely Event”, and “Orphan Train”
- Visit Mt. Rainier (There’s a free entrance day this month!)
- Actually stick to our grocery budget… *ahem*
- Commit to 45 minute barre3 workout sessions at least 4 days each week
- Have a date with each of the kids (one on one) once a week
- Get to sleep by 10pm each night, so we have energy for all of this 😀
- Work up to getting out of bed at 5:30am
- Get a date in with Jamin